Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jamaica Trip

Post written by Sam Markson

Who wouldn’t want to go to Jamaica in the middle of winter? When my wife brought up the idea of going to Jamaica, how could I resist? It was so cold outside, I needed some warmth and relaxation. So we booked the trip that night. I had one week until we left for paradise. All I had left to do was pack and set my adt securitysystem.


I couldn’t sleep the night before our trip, so I got out of bed and got online. I looked at our all inclusive hotel with all of it’s swimming pools, restaurants, gift shops and the beautiful beach. I was ready to go now. Since we were already packed, I decided to load the car while my wife slept. When I got tired enough, I finally fell asleep in my favorite recliner.

I woke up to see my wife standing in front of me with her arms crossed. I could tell she wasn’t mad. She was actually happy the car was packed and ready to go. She made me a wonderful breakfast while I took a shower. Finally, it was time to go on our trip.

Unfortunately, when we got to the airport we found out there was a weather delay on our flight. We sat there for 5 hours, but finally they let us board the plane.

When our plane started to land in Jamaica, I couldn’t believe the beauty of the coastline. The bus ride to Ocho Rios was bumpy, but they gave us free Jamaican beer, so everyone was in a good mood. The resort was more than what I expected. The front lobby had no doors and was gorgeous. The food and drinks were great and the music was amazing. One of the most beautiful places in the world.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...