Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Writing Journey - Crossing a Triond Milestone

Today I feel I should have taken Triond seriously from the beginning. While there was lot of potential in those days, there was nothing I knew about making money off this site.

triond milestone writing journey
By Flickr

It has been a year since I took this publishing site (Triond) seriously and learned a lot of things about online writing that I have just yesterday crossed a significant milestone (Happiness in Crossing a Triond Milestone) in my writing. It gave me so much of happiness to cross such a milestone.


I used to have very low targets to earn from my online writing. And Bukisa helped me achieve that pretty fast. But then I realized that it is realistically possible to make living and a decent one from these sites. So I had raised my targets to earn $15 per day.

I started writing seriously since six months with a serious plan in mind. I kept and log and noted accomplishments regularly. Initially it took considerable effort and also hardship to make any progress. But once I told to myself that I need to find solution to every obstacle on my own, I started making good progress.

triond join publishing site
By Flickr

My earnings at Triond started rising from $0.07 per day to $0.2 to $0.8. After few updates, that rose to $1.2. I had written more and they ramped up to $1.8 but not moving any further. I had noticed that Triond had been continuously reducing the earnings even when there is no noticeable recessionary effects.

I compensated this and worked hard and brought down my expectations. That is when the results broke through the rooftop of my expectations yesterday. Single day earnings at Triond jumped to $5.27! That was a very great feeling really.

I just crossed a significant milestone in my writing journey at Triond and I look forward to more of such milestones ahead. If you want to start your writing journey at Triond then join.

*************************************************************************************This post is available under the Creative Commons Attribution license.In essense, you are free to copy this post, modify, distribute, share etc. whatever you want as long as you attribute it to this page or to my blog on writing articles online.

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.
*************************************************************************************

This post at tweetmeme, topsy, bit.ly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...